1) We will go to our client side to check on any items they want to scrap and advise whether item is able to recycle and quote them accordingly.
2) We will provide transport for all collection of scrap material or scrap machine.
3) We will test their material and quote them base on their kind.
1) All scrap material for export will be sorted out accordingly to their composites.
2) We will compress it into bale before loading it up to the container.
3) We will help client to load up all purchased items to container and list them in packing list.
4) To help client to source for materials they needed, locally and overseas.
Please do contact us for more details. We would love to hear from you.
Why Choose Lian Gim (S) Trading?
- We've been around in the recycling business for over 20 years.
- We are a one-stop recycling center that can accept plastics and scrap metal.
- We are trusted to handle the recycling needs of local companies and government agencies.
- We are a fully registered and licensed business with National Environmental Agency (NEA).
- We buy and process a full range of ferrous and nonferrous metals, including copper, brass, aluminum, and steel.
- Will pay promptly for your plastic or metal scraps at competitive prices. We will pick up your scraps based on your schedule.
- Offers recycling programs to fit your needs and location.
- Provides comprehensive consultation services for our vendors and customers.
- Purchases all types and forms of plastic scrap.
- Is a full service plastic / scrap metal recycling company, tailoring business to our customers’ needs.
We encourage you to contact us today for more information on how to free up your valuable warehouse space, convert your plastic & metal scraps to profit, and improve the overall waste reduction in your facility.
Lian Gim (S) Trading has been in the plastic & metal recycling industry for over 20 years. That goes a long way when dealing with material quality control. We can help reduce waste in your facility at the same time as increasing your bottom line profitability.
- Long history of consistent suppliers and feed streams.
- Thorough knowledge of pricing and seasonal volatility. Our customer service does not change whether the market is up or down.
- Consulting services to help companies establish or improve their in-house recycling.
We receive shipments from 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday.
Our vision is to be “The Choice” for your industrial plastic scrap recycling and metal recycling needs.
We are committed to providing competitive pricing and outstanding customer service.
Contact Lian Gim (S) Trading for your plastic & metal recycling needs through this form or by calling (+65) 6635 7410.